Tires

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
OK then, how about the Metzeler Roadtec Interact Z8? I think I might give them a try when my OEM tires need replacing.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/402/10543/Motorcycle-Article/Metzeler-Roadtec-Interact-Z8-Tire-Review.aspx
On paper the Z8's appear to be a totally suitable tire for the NT. I am not aware of anyone using them on the NT however so its hard to say exactly how they would handle or what their life would be. I plan on using the PR3's for my next tires based on the positive reports they have received from this group.

Rider Bill

My rear PR3 tire wore down to the threads on one side with almost no ware on the other side after about 5,000 miles. I think this was a tire defect since I had low mileage on the tire and the other side of the tire looked good.

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
My rear PR3 tire wore down to the threads on one side with almost no ware on the other side after about 5,000 miles. I think this was a tire defect since I had low mileage on the tire and the other side of the tire looked good.
Bill that is very strange and makes me wonder if the tyre was not mounted to the rim correctly

Top Bottom