Wall Drug

Bike
2010 RED NT700V
Jim, she's got reflective material in her right knee, too.
Yeah, but hers is strictly varnish.

Funniest part of the story -- that (real) girl coming through the doorway just happens to be from Dixon. I didn't know her, but a friend who saw the pictures did, and pointed it out to me. We just happened to be there at the same time, 800 miles from home, in that big crowd of people at exactly the same time. Weird.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Wow. On my way back from Spearfish I saw the signs. I pulled into Wall and filled up the gas tank. I promptly turned south and spent some time in the badlands. I figured it was just a tourist trap. I will make sure to visit next time I am close.

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
Kind of reminds me of Webb's City, St. Pete, FL. By the time it died, the store sprawled over 8 to 10 downtown city blocks in the late '70's. Used to see signs in southern Georgia "so many miles to Webb's City".

Last edited:

elizilla

Wow. On my way back from Spearfish I saw the signs. I pulled into Wall and filled up the gas tank. I promptly turned south and spent some time in the badlands. I figured it was just a tourist trap. I will make sure to visit next time I am close.
Hey, just because something is a tourist trap, doesn't mean it's not entertaining.

Top Bottom