Wind Deflector Set

MAC

I stoped by Razee's today and orderd and paid for wind deflectors, should be in next week. I have been dealing with them since 1966 and they treat me well as all there customers.
Most Dealers you buy a bike from will give a discount on parts and accessories for the first year. Might be some thing to ask your dealer about.

Part # 08P70-MEW-100 List Price $ 149.95

Last edited:

JGC

The wind deflectors are deceptive, but they do work very well. I have them fitted on my Deauville along with heated grips. Unfortunately I am unable to take my bike out at present due to adverse weather and more crucially I have no MOT (MOT is a legal requirement on all cars and bikes from their third year onwards)

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
They work and their are good aerodynamic reasons why they do. I can re-write my whole disquisition on why they work if you want. :)

But right now, this very minute, I need to go preach again.

Bye!

Bike
2010 Red NT 700
Took my bike to a holiday party last night. 30 minutes to and from in 25 degree weather. The Knuckle guards plus heated grips kept my hands toasty. Almost too toasty. As I said before, I also love the way they frame the light from the turn signals. Very artsy and practical.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Scott,

Post us some pictures of your handguards, please, sir.

elizilla

Did you have to make any modifications to the handguards or the bike, to fit them?

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Scott, Looks like you figured out how to post pictures! The handguards look good, too. Thanks.

Bike
2014 Black Yamaha Bolt
Okay, it's been a year. I want a set of Knuckle Deflectors. Anyone know where on-line I can order them without going through my dealer who is 130 miles away?

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Okay, it's been a year. I want a set of Knuckle Deflectors. Anyone know where on-line I can order them without going through my dealer who is 130 miles away?
I got mine from www.accessories4bikes.com. Paid $115.46

Wind Deflector Set
[08P70MEW100]
MSRP: $149.95 Easy to install wind deflectors help diminish air turbulence on rider and passenger while providing additional protection from the elements. NT700V 08P70-MEW-100

$115.46
* Guaranteed Lowest Price

CoolNT

+1 on accessories4bikes.com. In fact they have the best price on the wind deflectors, heated grips, harness, tank pad and etc. I ordered all those and the shipping cost was only ~$26 and NO TAX.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Wow! Wonder if we could talk accessories4bikes into buying the European accessories (at least the undercowl) and selling it for cheap?

CoolNT

Worth a try, but seriously doubt they'll be able to. I don't think they stock this stuff as it tool 2.5 weeks for them to ship after they rec'd the shipment from the distributor.

Top Bottom