"Reading about chip-seal road work makes me hear all the little rocks bouncing off everything on the bike."
Oh, yeah... I remember being disappointed by having to slow down for new chip seal in some lovely curves near Eureka Springs. The disappointment was punctuated by the "ping - ping -ping" of those little rocks. And my wife was not happy when I, as lead bike, kicked up a few into her windshield. She had to back off from her usual slot pretty quick.
Loved riding Arkansas when working in Russelville. Thanks for the memories, Brad.
Ride well.
Oh, yeah... I remember being disappointed by having to slow down for new chip seal in some lovely curves near Eureka Springs. The disappointment was punctuated by the "ping - ping -ping" of those little rocks. And my wife was not happy when I, as lead bike, kicked up a few into her windshield. She had to back off from her usual slot pretty quick.
Loved riding Arkansas when working in Russelville. Thanks for the memories, Brad.
Ride well.