11th Nat'l NT Rally - Jun 23-26, 2021 - Spearfish, SD

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Chris, you are by no means “average “
You are right! I can check tire pressures, check oil levels. Check brake fluid levels, and I dont drink battery acid. I dont believe that the govt has put tracking devices in covid vax. I never took a dime in welfare money and I pay my taxes. That puts me ahead of 90 percent of the American Population!!!!!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I think I may have posted somewhere that I'd be to Spearfish on Thursday. CORRECTION!! I'll be there Wednesday.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Gonna be hot Wed but we take what we get at Spearfish.
Who is up for a plane ride to Devil's Tower?
a b1b.jpg

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
My church secretary in Fort Morgan had a son who was an BONE pilot at Elsworth. He deployed to somewhere in the mid-east for a year. On his first mission to Afghanistan, he was on takeoff when his plane caught on fire. He had time to abort the takeoff and all his crew managed to get out. The plane was loaded with bombs for the mission, but he and his crew ran (rapidly, I suspect and took cover behind a little brick building before the plane blew up. The post-crash investigation showed that it was a mechanical error that led to the fire and that there was nothing he could have done. But it was close a month before he could fly again. He finished the deployment and then was transferred to somewhere in Texas as an instructor pilot. He's flying as a Captain for United now.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Got a message from “mikesim” today. He let us down again - right after his rear tire let him down. He did make it 25 miles before getting his flat. He plugged good enough to make it home but it stlll leaked. Unable to get a new tire in time.
Maybe next year.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Got a message from “mikesim” today. He let us down again - right after his rear tire let him down. He did make it 25 miles before getting his flat. He plugged good enough to make it home but it stlll leaked. Unable to get a new tire in time.
Maybe next year.
Never miss an opportunity to give yer buddies some crap I always say.... <sigh>..... paybacks are hell.
:censored:

...and I was so hoping to get that ice cream you owe me....

Mike

PS Y'all have fun!!!

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
...and I was so hoping to get that ice cream you owe me....
Not to worry Mike - we'll eat the ice cream for you - no problem. But we'll miss you while we're doing it.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the eastern fall gathering. Great folks there, even if they do talk kinda funny down there.

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
After two days on the road, I’m in Laramie, WY tonite. I’ve been following the good roads on Butler Maps, and enjoying them all the way!
This was a stop for “Battle Mountain” lookout that I had to myself:
5CECDD74-D785-4F42-979F-79ACBE3E9BD4.jpeg

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Back home after 1145 miles from Spearfish, SD to Dallas, TX.. the little tracer did well. I think 16 hrs.

Great seeing some old, new and familiar faces!!! We'll do it again next year.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Back home after 1145 miles from Spearfish, SD to Dallas, TX.. the little tracer did well. I think 16 hrs.

Great seeing some old, new and familiar faces!!! We'll do it again next year.
you qualify for an iron butt, should have kept track

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
1145/16 = 71 mph
I’d say you did pretty well too.

I left an hour after you did and after 10 hours I stopped with only about 400 miles. I was TIRED!

Top Bottom