13th Nat'l
NT Rally

Spearfish, SD

Date:
June 21-24, 2023
Wed thru Sat

Hotel:
Some are using Bell's
however, the main event is at the campground.

Camping:
Chris' Campground
Rate: $14 per person per night. TBD

Just an update, we should be in sites 85-94.

Sometime after the beginning of 2023,
Please call (605-642-2239) or email (chriscampground@gmail.com) to let them know how many are coming please provide
# of people in your group
# of tents
Special needs such as electricity
vehicle i.e. bike, RV, bike w/trailer etc.
Mention the ST/NT Rally

Please bring cash, check or travelers checks - they do not take credit cards.

Agenda
None, just show up and make friends.

Chris' Campground Map

Chris_Camp_Map_2.jpg

Last edited:

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I'm gonna try and make it next year... I'll see if I can drag Phil's ass along and bring JJ if he's thawed out by June...
;)
Mike

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
OK, so right now we are four guys? I am going to email Chris campground right now....

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
And where do I fit in 1/2 ST and 1/2 NT but I might be in my Kaw Versys, or maybe my Yam FJR, or a repeat of last year and ride the Suz V-Strom. Might even trailer the little X300 Versys and ride some dirt this year. Got my Reservation but it all depends on the Wife's health.

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
Flying home from granddaughter’s graduation ceremony in Virginia Beach on Monday, June 19.
I’ll jump on the Africa Single (CRF300L Rally) bright and early Tuesday morning. It’s at least 969 miles (shortest route) and probably more the way I prefer avoiding the slab.
HOPE to arrive at Chris’ campground Wednesday evening by dark. Save a spot for my tent!

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
I have made my reservation. Looking forward to seeing everyone. This will be the first thing I have done since my wife passed. Jim
I didn't know that Jim, very sorry to hear it... It will be good to see you and may help to get out and see some crazy people.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm hoping to be there. Depends on whether I can still ride and Joanne's health.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I have made my reservation. Looking forward to seeing everyone. This will be the first thing I have done since my wife passed. Jim
Sorry to learn of your wife’s passing. I understand that not all of us are quick to tell the world about such personal things. Maybe it’s part of our own adjustment.

But I’m looking forward to seeing you again and engaging in the “coffee pot talks”. See you there.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I’m leaving after an eye Dr appointment Tuesday noon. And because I’m old and slow I probably won’t arrive until Thursday. I going to try and some things that I’ve always ridden right by for the last 10 or so years. But then I’ve said that before and never done it.

I hope everyone has a good ride and stays safe.

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Stopping to look at things of interest on a long trip is a great plan but I sometimes just want to arrive at my destination.

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Jim ... very sorry to hear about your wife. Been there ...
Chris and I are planning to arrive Thurs.
Cataracts are affecting my vision, but how much??? Last year, Dr said that I am 2 -3 years out from replacement.
Seems OK to ride, so I will see you there!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Jim, I am so sorry...I didnt know....but would love to see you at the ralley...If Kevin came too, things would be wonderful and we might even outnumber the STers....

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Jim, I am so sorry...I didnt know....but would love to see you at the ralley...If Kevin came too, things would be wonderful and we might even outnumber the STers....
Kevin..... Kevin..... I seem to recall that name.... hmmmmm.... just can't remember him.... :rofl1:

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I’m leaving after an eye Dr appointment Tuesday noon. And because I’m old and slow I probably won’t arrive until Thursday. I going to try and some things that I’ve always ridden right by for the last 10 or so years. But then I’ve said that before and never done it.

I hope everyone has a good ride and stays safe.
Ride safe! I always wanted to take the time and see the car museum in Deer Lodge MT....so I did...it was first rate....

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Jim ... very sorry to hear about your wife. Been there ...
Chris and I are planning to arrive Thurs.
Cataracts are affecting my vision, but how much??? Last year, Dr said that I am 2 -3 years out from replacement.
Seems OK to ride, so I will see you there!
Joe my Dr told me a few years ago that I have cataracts. I asked her how long it might be until I’d need surgery. She say “Oh, maybe not in your lifetime “. Then as I was leaving the clinic I thought - did that mean my cataracts aren’t bad or that I’d die soon. Poor choice of words.

Top Bottom