13th Nat'l NT Rally - Jun 21-24, 2023 - Spearfish, SD

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I've heard of that, it's called "optofemiasianitis". It's a rare disease that pretty much affects older men who have a fetish fer asian wimmen!

๐Ÿ˜

Mike
Anyone know if 15 acres will support one Tibetan Yak?
I am lonely.
a yak from tibet.jpg

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I leave tomorrow. In the rain. I ride in the rain to Three forks...45 degrees...then to Buffalo in the rain and then Spearfish....the sun may appear at times.
Love that big covered area at the campground.
Dont forget to bring quarters for the shower and a rain coat. For the rain. It does not rain inside the Dennys, I hear.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
BTW, be prepared for Canadian smoke. It was in and out at Quigley.
Here is my friend Kurt. He was born in 1940 of an American mom and a German dad. His dad was killed in the war. He remembers the Bombings....
In 1951, after his Mom made her way back to the US, he left the Russian sector and came to the US. He didnt speak a word of English.
Eventually, he joined the 82nd airborne and had 27 jumps. They wouldnt let him into the Special forces cause he had a German father. He carried an M60.
He got out in 1965, 18 months later, his company went to Nam and lost 70 percent Killed or wounded.
Before the match, he had flashes in his eyes and big floaters.....
I am not afraid of the rain. Good luck, my friend.
a kurt.jpg

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Looking at your forecast, I hope you guys can get some riding time in between the showers. I hope it warms up a tad too! BTW, whose turn is it to chaperone the Coyote this year?
;)
Mike

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
The most optimistic I can be is it looks like our arrival and departure windows don't look too bad. The arrival back at Buffalo at a hotel Saturday is looking most welcome. Headed west on Sunday looks good. We have really lucked out so far. Glad we are just going for the people at Spearfish.:thumb:

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I hope you guys get some decent riding weather...

Mike

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Looking at your forecast, I hope you guys can get some riding time in between the showers. I hope it warms up a tad too! BTW, whose turn is it to chaperone the Coyote this year?
;)
Mike
Mission Impossible๐Ÿ˜•

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
Well Sue's thyroid nodule biopsy went OK. Now to see what the lab is going to find. Hoping the nodules are benign. Hope you all are staying dry as I see the pictures over on ST-Owners of a bunch of rain.

Top Bottom