Aerostich Roadcrafter is now available in women's sizes

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
As far as the trize is concerned I consider it a a major waste of money, one season in it and that was more than enough. The only good thing I can say for it is that the fit was spot on even a bit better than the stich, BUT TOO many other problems. It hangs on my gear rack and occasionally gets worn by my grand daughter who is not as picky about gear and fitment etc,LOL the waist is too large and the jacket a bit loose etc but it works for her needs at this time.

BUT when the time comes for her to get her first custom fit riding suit it will be either Stich, or Langlitz leathers !!

OP
OP

elizilla

Eldon, is your 'Stich the R3 version or the traditional one?

Bike
Katherine,

Mine is not the R-3 , It was the latest available when Stich did their first POP=UP in San Framcisco in March or April of 2013, I have two full seasons in it and am starting into my 3rd one as of now doing some bits and pieces of the Big Money Ralley.. It is a two piece Roadcrafter custom fitted.

I looked at the new suit at thePortland POP UP last fall and it looked interesting, but they still wont dhange their policy regarding torso lenth ( wont adjust ) and won't build in pistle pocket! I sort of laughed at them and ask them if they were aware that they were with-in about 10 blocks of Langlitz who build real custom suits to order!! yeah I took ornery pills that morning

Eldon.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Sorta' off topic, but when have I let that bother me?

My 'Stitch came back from Duluth today, washed and re-waterproofed and with a new main zipper pull. It looks a lot better than it after I finished the Epic Ride but it'll never look new again. But at least I can get back into it this year! Yea for me!

Bike
Phil, and anyone else intereste the lube stich puts out for the zippers is pretty good stuf, BUTT Langlits put out a much better product. It comes in a stick similar to a chap stick , but a little larger and longer. I can't remember the cost , not really expensive especialyif you get a 1/2 dozen at a time. applied once or teice per season will keep your zippers sliding nice and smooth I use it n all of my gear with zippers, leather and fabric.

Eldon

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Thanks, Eldon! I've got some beeswax and someone recommended it. I'll give it a try and then try some of the Zipper Ease.

OP
OP

elizilla

I am about 90% decided to keep the suit as is in the stock size. If I do keep it I am wondering if it would soften it up faster, if I tumble it in the dryer on air dry, no heat. Maybe with a couple of damp towels. And I intend to try one of those zipper products too. Need to get it comfortable as an old shoe asap. :)

Top Bottom