Getting the NT on the Centerstand

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I rock the bike off the center stand most of the time. I also take the bike off the center stand while standing next to it. I always leave the side stand up because it can be a problem if it hits your foot OR contacts the ground.

getting NT off centerstand. I was sitting with my left elbow on tank - chin in left hand - watching blue moon go down over catskill mtns. dozed off and woke quickly to the thought - there's coffee brewing back in camp by now. hurriedly rocked forward - stll half asleep and my left leg just gave out. don't know why- brand new boots with much higher heel ? foot just didn't place correctly and bike began slowly tipping. gave it more than i had to save my sweet thing and ripping hamstring pain took over. slow motion gravel kiss - no damage to nt - only my leg. most severe pain i ever had in leg. could not ride bike. samaritan drove past - harley chap - came over and helped me out. thanks again chuck -if yur out there buzz me - short story is giving myself acupuncture and resting two days made it possible to ride . oh and going with larry fieroguy and his wife to a bhuddist monastery for a fifty year celebration gave me more ability to heal up.by the way during the chanting i felt a funny swirling tickle at gb-30 which is in the glute. thought someone was behind me doing something stupid ! but larry wasn't behind me anymore just a little old chinese woman. pain and stiffnes really began dropping then. thanks buddist temple or little old lady... any way - guys is it a bad idea to rock off the centerstand ? i'm done doing that for a while cause don't know what happened. ralph

skiper

I rock the bike off the center stand most of the time. I also take the bike off the center stand while standing next to it. I always leave the side stand up because it can be a problem if it hits your foot OR contacts the ground.
Thanks Rob...

Top Bottom