Nc700x

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
just read that article while in the triumph dealership today, they had some of the trade rags laying around. reviews have seemed favorable of the bike, with the biggest complaint being the braking.

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
OK, so what is the styling point of having the tail sticking up in the air. A ton of wasted space, makes the seat higher than it needs to be, and, to me anyway, looks like s---.

bicyclist

OK, so what is the styling point of having the tail sticking up in the air. A ton of wasted space, makes the seat higher than it needs to be, and, to me anyway, looks like s---.
Agreed! And a front fender so short as to be absolutely worthless.

But it is a nice bike.

OP
OP

jackgermain

The high tail section is for skinny girls wearing bathing suits just begging to come visit me in the ER !! See it all the time. Maybe it has something to do with the center of gravity and handling of the bike (???) --- but it's difficult to pass that along to some people.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
The bike is marketed as a quasi adventure bike. Able to do dirt and gravel roads. Thus the higher suspension travel in the rear.

Top Bottom