Pass Through Uses

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Bong? Isn't that the noise a gong makes?

I'm old and a bong never crossed my mind, but I have heard of them.

SCDAUB

Emergency tool kit, Tire repair Kit and toilet paper.... because.. you never know.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
I used the pass through last week to transport six rolled up 2'x4' banners that I delivered to our local stores. At first, I was a little bummed out as I thought I was going to have to take the car that day. Then I remembered the pass through hole. It was perfect!

Dav101

A Meade Self Guided Digital goto Backpack Observatory Telescope (Meade ETX-80 AT-TC BB with back pack) fits nicely in the hondaline topbox with foam protection and the feather light aluminum tripod that comes with it fits nicely in the pass through if anyone should want a good tour of the night sky. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike
KLR650, Red NT700V, YZFR3
Tool kit, Tire repair kit, in a small zipper bag held in place with velcro.

Nicole

I have used my pass thru to transport a raw hide bone for my dog home (it actually kept him busy for 2 weeks) I am using the pass thru next weekend to bring a inflatable float for my cooler so that while I am floating down the river at Ginnie I can enjoy a nice cool beverage :)

bflophil

I put my sears torque wrench in there last week when I was going to a friends house to work on his bike.

I find that this is my version of Facebook. I don't do 'Facebook' for a variety of reasons. I do find that I check this site once or even twice a day and love to see all of the people from all over the world--Christian for example. I see that Phil is close approaching 5000 posts which to me is a remarkable commitment to keep this site going as both a social network but also a network for those of us with this relatively unknown bike. Thanks to all that keep this going.

Terry

tawilke46

Notice when Rick makes a lot of his posts. In the wee wee hours of the morning.
Must be a night owl!!!:rolleyes1:

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
I find that this is my version of Facebook. I don't do 'Facebook' for a variety of reasons. I do find that I check this site once or even twice a day and love to see all of the people from all over the world--Christian for example. I see that Phil is close approaching 5000 posts which to me is a remarkable commitment to keep this site going as both a social network but also a network for those of us with this relatively unknown bike. Thanks to all that keep this going.

Terry
That just shows he spends too much time on the computer and not enough time on his bike.:rolleyes::doh1:

Last edited:

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Y'all quit picking on Phil... All the Mods have an extra few hundred posts since we approve and welcome new members.... Hmm, Phil must be a lot more welcoming than I am though, he has almost twice as many posts! :rolleyes1: ;) :D

tawilke46

I was lucky. I guess...... When I was working at Exxon doing turnarounds for 13 years, I only had to work two of them on night shift. The night shift turnarounds took me at least a week to get used to sleeping during the day.

Different story though when I was in the Air Force in F-4 maintenance. Rotated shifts every 90 days. Days, swings, and graveyard.
In Thailand with the 8th Tactical Fighter Wing there were only two 12 hour shifts, days and nights. The good thing about night shift is it seemed more relaxed and less hectic than day shift.

Top Bottom