Riders of NT beware!

I saw in Bike Magazine (UK mag that is my favorite moto-mag now) that their readers had voted it the most reliable bike -- ST was 2nd or 3rd -- but it wasn't exactly that it was the most reliable bike ever made; more like it was the most reliable bike their readers were riding. Still, pretty high praise.
Thats intresting phil. Do you no where id get a honda tank pad. Looked everywhere.

Avi

If you paid with visa or credit card, you could dispute it. I doubt the dealer may have accepted card.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Thats intresting phil. Do you no where id get a honda tank pad. Looked everywhere.
Johnny, the Honda tank pad I got from Honda in 2010 is no longer available. But I searched on Google and several showed up. The one I've got now came from Revzilla.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Kind of an interesting zombie thread. So a guy buys a new NT and has major issues at 2200 miles and 5 months and it wasnt fixed under warrenty? Did I get that right? It does sound like the engine ingested something.....no matter....If I bought a new bike and it had major issues that kept it off the road for months, I would be on the phone to Honda.....
These kinds of issues on 2010 and after Hondas (and indeed well before) are very very rare..... especially when they are isolated....not like the 2014 Subaru Oil ring problem at all.

Top Bottom