• Camper will champion campers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
I avoid riding at night like the plague. Have seen one too many deer on the sides of roads or eyes reflecting back to scare me away form doing it further.
Glad to hear it was a near miss rather than a collision. Wendell's ordeal is more than enough to handle at the moment.
Absolutely ! !

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Rick,

Speaking of AZ roads;

Have you ever ridden AZ 260 from Strawberry to Camp Verde to Cottonwood and then on to Prescott on 89A? I enjoyes that section a lot with my wing on the way home from 4-corners. Of course having been a ardent reader of old Zane Grey books possibly helped as well.

Eldon

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Reading Tony Hillerman's novels also give you an appreciation for roads in NE Arizona and NW New Mexico. Plus get a copy of the AAA map "Indian Country." It's one of the great maps I've ever seen.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I have been through Wickenburg many times via big truck. Most mem0rable thing there was while setting in resturant eating and some old geezer rode up on his horse leading a mule with pack saddle loaded. He pulled his rifle from the saddle scabbard and walked in & sat down, where he could watch his animals & laid his rifle in front of him on the table of his booth, then I realized that he was also packing a revolver in a gun belt rig,

Eldon

Top Bottom