The 2019 NT Gathering - May 16-19, 2019 - Cairo, WV

Bike
2011 NT 700 VA
I've created a Dropbox folder for my Rally photographs. If anyone would like to view, download, or upload their own photos, please just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the access list. I already have added Dirtflier.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe ride home, and thanks again to all for a great Rally.
Nice to meet you Plerase add me

KGNT (Kevin)

alertscrm@gmail.com

ladtodt

After a great day of riding yesterday, I decided the press of affairs at home needed my attention and I left the Rally a day early. Sorry to have missed the Triple Nickel Diner and the Bucket. Thanks to Tosh and Duane for making this happen again, and to all the riders for sharing the experience.1413914140
I LOVE these pictures! Thanks Chris!

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Debbie got home around 10:30 AM and I got to Troy by a little bit after noon. The winds coming from the south on I-70 W were pretty bad in spots so I got off twice and took some of my back road diversions which were a lot more protected. As I approached home, I ran into a detour as one of my favorite shortcuts sported a "High Water" sign. Looks as if my area received nearly 2" of rain while I was gone and another storm was on the way, so after a few minutes of rest and a change of duds, I was out on my riding mower. It was a long day to be in the saddle. :)

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Here is the group shot and I believe it was taken on Saturday morning before our ride into Ohio.

From left-to-right: Chris (NoVA Chris), Karl (just Karl), Kevin (KVNT), Tom (just Tom), Jim (Jungle Jim), Ray (just Ray), Tosh (Dirtflier), Deb (just Deb), Larry (Fieroguy)
Duane (WVRider), Beverly (just Beverly), Willis (Crowbuster) and Jim (Turbo Jim). It was a great group! :)

Bike
2010 red NT700 1983 VF750
I really enjoyed meeting each and every one of you! It was a great time! Jungle Jim and I made it back to my place at 4:30, had rain for about the last hour which wasn't to bad but that wind at times was brutal. Jim is now on his way home to a snow covered Wisconsin. Till the next time! šŸ˜ƒ

Fieroguy

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Home by 9. hope all is well with all for you as well. Thanks again.
Glad you made it home okay. We got hit with a real bad storm; high winds and heavy rain, at about 7pm Sunday in New York. I was wondering if you missed it.

OP
OP
DirtFlier

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Larry - I had the high winds starting about 1/2 way home and fortunately, the rain held back until late in the afternoon.

Last edited:

ladtodt

I've created a Dropbox folder for my Rally photographs. If anyone would like to view, download, or upload their own photos, please just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the access list. I already have added Dirtflier.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe ride home, and thanks again to all for a great Rally.

I don't know how to PM you on this site, so could you add me as well? Debbie Todt

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Made it home by 6:30 Monday PM. Lots of wind on Sunday PM followed by rain, but the AM was a delightful ride lead by Turbojim up OH 800.

It was great to meet all you new face and enjoy riding your fantastic roads down there. Thanks for the planning and camaraderie that ya'll provided.

Jim

Bike
2011 NT 700 VA
Nice to see everyone again and also some new faces. Had a great time and want to thank Tosh and Duane for the time they spent planning the event.

KGNT

Bike
2011 NT 700 VA
Here are some pics I took along the way! I think I still have my name tag on in some

KGNT
Kevin

Attachments

Just a reminder that I can add folks to the Dropbox folder I set up with photos of the Rally. Duane just added a bunch of great pix, including the tree frog. I just added Deb to the access list. PM me with your email address and I'll be happy to add you.

Top Bottom