12th Nat'l NT Rally - Jun 22-25, 2022 - Spearfish, SD

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
Is this your first go-around with COVID, Yoda? I hope you're over it soon. I also hope to make it in '23.
Hi Phil. No, I believe I had it in January, 2020. Living near the I-40 corridor for west to east tourist travel, we were exposed very early to the pandemic. Also, as a volunteer fireman, I was encouraged to get the first batch of Pfizer vaccines in January, 2021. I hope both of those events will help me to overcome this go round soon. Thanks for your concern!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Joanne and I need to get our 3rd shot. We've both had two of Moderna.
I am confused....by now people of our age should have had two boosters. The first two shots were good for 4 months...detereorating to 6 when they were about useless. Booster one was also golden for four months...
People I know who have families have either not gotten or were unable to get boosters got covid twice that they know of and had to get monochromal antibody shots????? One friend got covid and then a stroke. Us old farts cant screw around.....I will bring kits with me to Spearfish in case anyone needs to be tested. The record is 24 days between infections.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
BTW, for future reference, the National Museum of military vehicles is now open in Dubois, WY and Frosty and I are gonna see it. I have driven by it before it openned and it is a great tribule to the US Army

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
That piece of pie looks mighty inviting! Mmm. Too bad I have completely lost my sense of taste.
Rich, recuperating at home, missing out on good food.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
That piece of pie looks mighty inviting! Mmm. Too bad I have completely lost my sense of taste.
Rich...it may take quite awhile to get your sense of taste back.....do not be discouraged! We shall drink a toast to you....and all the other fine people here who we shall miss.

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Bad news. Thought I had a cold this week, but tested positive for Covid-19 on Thursday. Even though I am improved, I am not 100%. I need to be at my best for a long trip like Spearfish. Will definitely miss the fun and friends this year, but don’t want anyone else to get the disease either. See y’all in 2023.
Very sorry to hear that. Mistakes at our age range don't have good outcomes. I plan to see you next year!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
We also have to think about how to get the slackers, fifth columists and near do wells off their butts and come to the rally next year for the aniversary....we need a big get together....we dont care if you have to trailer your bike or even bring a car, or even fly in and rent a car...we want you...we want you...we want YOU at the rally!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Ket
Let us know when you test negative. That could take awhile. Mellow can send down his private plane to pick you up.
1655759074544.png

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Its gonna take a few trucks of gravel to fill this in if you are going in from the north way into Yellowstone.
1655760838806.png

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
Rich...it may take quite awhile to get your sense of taste back.....do not be discouraged! We shall drink a toast to you....and all the other fine people here who we shall miss.
The loss of smell has a side benefit I didn’t expect- can’t smell the dog farts!!

Top Bottom