A Real Deal on a Shoei Neotec 2 ... Maybe?

Bike
2010 Red NT700
BTW, you cant but a normal size Neotec II at any price on all the usual websites. All sold out...except for a few Matte Blue ones here and there

Well Phil, I don't know rather to thank you or not but time will tell. I just took the blind leap of faith and ordered one. Probably someone in Nigeria is plenty happy with me just now!!!! Thats what greed will do to you - it misses with your gray matter ): I'll keep you posted......
Wendell

PS - I used PayPal which might offer me some protection - or maybe not

Sunny

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700VA, R1150GS
Well Phil, I don't know rather to thank you or not but time will tell. I just took the blind leap of faith and ordered one. Probably someone in Nigeria is plenty happy with me just now!!!! Thats what greed will do to you - it misses with your gray matter ): I'll keep you posted......
Wendell
Be on the lookout for some cheap thing shipped to you.

I had ordered a bag at too good a price and they shipped me some stickers .... and when I disputed, they sent the sticker tracking number as proof... I had kept the sticker etc.. so was able to get my money back form PayPal ....

Also keep a picture of the website....

Be on the lookout for some cheap thing shipped to you.

I had ordered a bag at too good a price and they shipped me some stickers .... and when I disputed, they sent the sticker tracking number as proof... I had kept the sticker etc.. so was able to get my money back form PayPal ....

Also keep a picture of the website....
As I'm looking in the mirror, I'm saying, Theres no fool like an old fool.......... :)

Fieroguy

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Please let us know how it works out for you. That's an amazing price. Too good to be true?

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm reasonably sure that that price won't last for long. If I needed another Neotech 2, I would have even bought the Sena Bluetooth communication system. I've never had a coms system because I've always got music in my head, but I might have used that for talking on the phone $30 worth. BTW, the price is still there today.

And you don't have to worry about checking a date code on the helmet because the Neotech 2 hasn't been around long enough for that to be an issue. I think it came out about 2 or 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Fieroguy

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Yeah-but, you can't touch that helmet for less than North of $500 from any 'legitimate' seller. We all know that there's no such thing as a free lunch, so how is it that this seller is offering such a sweet deal on this helmet. My finger wants to pull the trigger, but my spider sense is tingling.

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Well, since Wendell pulled the trigger, so I guess you can wait and see if it was a real deal or not. If I had needed a new helmet, I'd have probably been ready to take a chance on it. I've wasted more money on things I thought might be a good deal.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I would be very suspicious. Has anyone ever seen counterfeit helmets? If they exist, I wonder if this could be a counterfeit? How can you tell?

Mike

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I am pretty sure whatever the gotcha is you are not going to get what you think you should get. Pretty sure that price is close to or below the manufactures cost. Also note that all of the helmets I have purchased from overseas suppliers do not have DOT stickers on them. I have saved quite a bit buying helmets from European sources but nothing like what this Noetec 11 is advertised at.

You sent a payment of $118.99 USD to 重庆凯麦工程技术有限公司 (tongshi9379625@163.com)​
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Transaction ID
3TK10684PA726404D
Transaction date
Apr 27, 2021 07:18:12 PDT
Merchant
重庆凯麦工程技术有限公司
tongshi9379625@163.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Invoice ID
QK95O-57123101
Shipping address - confirmed
Wendell Phillips

DeLand, FL 32720
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Congrats! You
DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
Shoei Neotec II Helmet - style: Sena SRL Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System for Shoei Neotech II; color: Gloss Black; si
Item# 00018
$118.99 USD1$118.99 USD
Total discount$0.00 USD1$0.00 USD
Subtotal$118.99 USD
Total$118.99 USD
Payment$118.99 USD
Payment sent to tongshi9379625@163.com
Payment sent from wphillips007@gmail.com
Funding Sources Used (Total)
Wells Fargo x-4200$118.99 USD
Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.
PayPal
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
LinkedIn
PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing
Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.
PayPal Customer Service can be reached at 888-221-1161.
Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2021 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal RT000016:en_US(en-US):1.1.0:59b320667d23d

And this is from the "Store"
Your order
Shoei Neotec II Helmet
Shoei Neotec II Helmet
SKU: #00018
style: Sena SRL Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System for Shoei Neotech II
color: Gloss Black
sizi: Small
1 × $118.99
Items​
$118.99​
Shipping​
$0.00​
Total
$118.99
Thanks for shopping with us!
You can check the status of your orders at any time on our Orders History Page.
We welcome you to our store anytime. If you need assistance or have any questions, please email us at stas_ilin_2001@list.ru. We are happy to help!
Sincerely,
Online Store

look at their email address - could .ru be Russia??!!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I hope it works out Wendell. It looks like PayPal has you covered in any event.

Mike

Sunny

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700VA, R1150GS
We all love a underdog story.... I am cheering for you Wendell ................

Top Bottom