Lower fairing

slider

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail. I can confirm we have a delivery arriving early FEB which will include the Under Cowl 08F71-MEW-800. I will advise you to order quickly as we only have two arriving and one has already been sold. To place your order please click on the part number search and add the part number. You will see this part is out of stock but you can still order.

Regards

Matt
I got the 2nd one.

Last edited by a moderator:

slider

Oh and it's not a whole lot cheaper than ordering it from England. $312 for mine. Now if I can get the bike...

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I like the OEM undercowl. It is not in the way of anything--oil changes are cake. I do have to share this with the forum. After I installed the undercowl, I went for a ride and ran into some of my friends at the coffee shop. One of the guys looks at the bike--looks again, and says, "Bear, Your bike doesn't have a weak chin anymore"

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I will watch Frosty put his on and see if it is withing my capabilities! Then I will ride in front of him on our way to a bistro on lake Pend Oreille and light a smoke flare. Frosty can wear a Go Pro on his helmet and we can see how the smoke goes around the under cowl. That can be hard, can it? :doh1:
I've got an order in to David Silver for Large Lids in Silver. Matt from David Silver sent me an E-Mail about the order:

"I can confirm 08F71-MEW-800 will be arriving early FEB with the pannier lid set’s you have purchased. The price for the Under cowl will be $300.00. If you wish to add this to your order ###. I can do this without any extra postage cost. I still have your information from your last order. Please advise.
Regards
Matt"

I am not sure how many large lid sets or Under Cowls they are shipping. I am happy they are providing a service that HONDA has failed to provide.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Dont worry about it. I know this guy...his name is Red Green, and he told me we can take a pair of tin snips, a plastic five gallon bucket of our color choice, some epoxy and of course duct tape and make our own undercowl for $10 bucks....Whats that, Red? Oh...we need two wire coat hangers too....
That's nice to know. Can you drop it once more so I'm more confidant putting it on. :confused:

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Dont worry about it. I know this guy...his name is Red Green, and he told me we can take a pair of tin snips, a plastic five gallon bucket of our color choice, some epoxy and of course duct tape and make our own undercowl for $10 bucks....Whats that, Red? Oh...we need two wire coat hangers too....
Good Ideas from the Possum Lodge ...
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

http://www.redgreen.com/watch.html

"Keep your stick on the Ice."

Top Bottom