Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camper will champion campers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
This might be a dumb question but since we are not all staying at same place and this is not a highly organized meet exactly how do we find each other once we get there? Walk around looking for old guys in yellow suits ?

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I will send out a email of all numbers I got on Saturday to all that contact me and want to share. I think Econo Lodge should be the starting point for rides unless the camp ground is better place to meet where most campers are staying. Since the rooms are for 4 people, I don't see why breakfast could not be shared with all that show up before the rides at Econo Lodge.
If I can get my leg over the bike I be riding down starting Tuesday and plan on being there on Wednesday. I just hope everyone arrives safe and we have good weather for some rides. I understand the some campers may have planned a night chat around a fire too.
Only sure thing I like to do is visit 'Wheels Through Time' maybe Saturday. Rest of the rides can be planned in the morning I think.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
You guys have fun! I'm hoping this turns into an annual "unofficial" event. I'll try to make it next year if it happens again.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I will send out a email of all numbers I got on Saturday to all that contact me and want to share. I think Econo Lodge should be the starting point for rides unless the camp ground is better place to meet where most campers are staying. Since the rooms are for 4 people, I don't see why breakfast could not be shared with all that show up before the rides at Econo Lodge.
If I can get my leg over the bike I be riding down starting Tuesday and plan on being there on Wednesday. I just hope everyone arrives safe and we have good weather for some rides. I understand the some campers may have planned a night chat around a fire too.
Only sure thing I like to do is visit 'Wheels Through Time' maybe Saturday. Rest of the rides can be planned in the morning I think.
Thanks Tom
You have my number and its ok to share with others

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Weather looks good so far for Pigeon Forge next week, I know it early for next week forecast but it looks good in 70's and 10% chance of rain.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Well, that's a bummer. Tell him we'll have him our prayers.

Will there be an update on this thread every weekday telling everyone where the gathering and dinner will be at each evening? I work in Knoxville and I plan on riding down to Pigeon Forge on the weeknights to meet up with the NT700V gathering. I'm just not sure where to find the NT gathering each night. Thanks

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Miairhead sent e-mails out to those whos addresses he had with contact info on it. The organization is a bit loose so I don't know if there is a good answer to your question. But I'll send you a PM with my contact info and I'll tell you whatever I know next week. Some folks have contact info in the RAN page on this forum.

Miairhead sent e-mails out to those whos addresses he had with contact info on it. The organization is a bit loose so I don't know if there is a good answer to your question. But I'll send you a PM with my contact info and I'll tell you whatever I know next week. Some folks have contact info in the RAN page on this forum.
Where is the RAN page? I got the email from <Miairheah and my info is on it. I'm hoping to get to the Econolodge Wednesday night or early on Thursday.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I know I filled out the poll and thought I could make this one, Since then a guy quit at work. We hired a new person to replace him, but they are not familiar enough to let me leave :(. I was looking forward to my first motorcycle trip east. I also found out this weekend that the family is planning a huge party for my Grandma's 90th birthday party which is the same weekend as Spearfish. I may have to cancel that trip too. :(

Everyone have a great time at TNT!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Kevin, maybe you can make it to Rocky's Post-National Rally Rally.

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Rocky's Post-National Rally Rally
Dang it Phil, now you've got me thinking again.
When is Rocky's Rally? I haven't heard of this one yet.
I've never made it home from a Spearfish Rally yet without going somewhere way out of the way.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
Rocky's Reudi Reservoir Rendezvous is scheduled for July 24-28 at Reudi Reservoir NW of Basalt, CO.

I guess we need to get it on the calendar. We're talking about a couple of days of longish riding; the West Elk Loop and another one.

Bike
2010 Red NT700
guess we need to get it on the calendar. We're talking about a couple of days of longish riding; the West Elk Loop and another one.
Since I bailed on the TNT I'd like to maybe do Spearfish or the RRR
West Elk Loop is a bucket list ride I would gladly repeat. I'd be curious to see what else y'all come up with, Phil

Clay

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
I just got word that my motel roommate for TNT bailed and canceled our reservation. I still plan to attend but now I'm not committed to a room so I can stay wherever I want. Econolodge sounds good if the weather is bad, but I enjoy camping too. From what I could tell from previous posts Rob and Bob will be at Alpine campground, John Browning will be at Eagles Nest, and Warren and Ken will be at Econolodge. Where are the rest of you staying? Does anyone else need some to share a room with?

I'll be leaving next week as soon as my new clutch cable comes in and I get it installed.

I am coming in around noon on Friday and am also staying at a cabin at the Alpine. I'm assuming that the Econo Lodge is the HQ where we meet and greet??? I'm also assuming that most will be out on rides on Friday afternoon. Anyway, I'm sure that it will all sort itself out. Wendell

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
Me and wife are staying at Econolodge, arriving Thursday about 4-6pm. that is the meeting point Tom had set up before not being able to make it now.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Well looked through this thread and see a bunch of folks I want to meet. Has been great reading your posts and hearing about some of your rides. Wasn't sure till a couple weeks ago that I could make this trip and even with that it's going to be a short one. Plan on being there on Friday evening, meet and ride with some of you on Saturday, enjoy Saturday evening meeting more of you and then back on the road home on Sunday morning. Hope to see you all there.

Here's my ugly mug....

Top Bottom